Welcome to the BZPower RolePlaying Wiki
This wiki was created to serve as a centralized resource for BZPower RPGs - both to archive summaries of the stories of the past and to serve as reference for the various custom material we've created over the years, such as non-canon technology and species that have been approved for use in the BZPRPG and other RPGs.
Right now this wiki is in it's nascent stages, so we need any and all contributions you can add. Once we get more pages we can begin organizing them. See below for more info, and send any questions to Bulik
How do I edit pages?
First, make an account, then start making whatever you want. We can figure out how to sort it later, after you start creating pages. For now, just view Special:AllPages and make any new page you want or . Complete anarchy in the beginning, but we'll make something cool yet. I recommend finding pages on https://bzprpg.fandom.com/wiki/ and https://bzpower.fandom.com/wiki as a baseline and either transferring them with edits or starting them over entirely. I want this to be bigger, better, and sexier than those, but this will certainly take time
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Feel free to add whatever you want to this todo list as reference for your searches. Anything here being added would be greatly appreciated
- Pages for each RPG on bzprpg.com
- Flesh out page for BZPower
- Pages for all 3 bzprpg incarnations (Must decide on a name? or just date by years? unsure on the preferred terminology)
- category for all 3 bzprpg incarnations (for tagging pages)
- category for all rpgs on bzprpg.com
- category for all SKRPGs
- add FCG content and BZPower software library 2.0
- category for OTC and COT topics
- create and change up category pages for pages imported from the old wikis
- upload images from the old wikis
- add infoboxes for old wiki pages (can templates be imported?)
- Possibly edit names of articles that have "(BZPRPG)", "(NBZP)" etc
- With the above point, we could either leave a redirect page or not; if we leave a redirect page it'll show up in the search bar, if we don't leave a redirect page a lot of links will be broken