|Equipment & Traits|
|Weaponry/Equipment||Hafu used a pick and chisel as a carver|
|History & Relationships|
|Group||Chronicler's Company (disbanded)|
Hafu was a member of the Chronicler's Company.
- Toa Noran meets and asks Hafu about the whereabouts of Takua.
- Hafu gives Noran a carving with his clue carved onto it.
- Onewa assigns guards to protect Hafu.
- Stannis visits Hafu.
- Echelon, Ysimar, Ronkshou, Vidar and Aurum work together to capture Hafu and change his mask with someone else's to disguise him and fake his death.
- Hafu is thrown into a crevice filled with Kofo Jaga.
- Hafu dies.
Hafu was part of the Chronicler's Company and was thus targeted by the forces of Makuta after the defeat of the Toa Mata. Hafu was eventually assassinated due to the information he had regarding the Second Prophecy.
Personality and Traits
Although boastful and egoistic, Hafu was liked by Po-Koro for his mastery at carving.
Friends and Allies
- Akiri Hewkii
- Turaga Onewa
- Pohatu Mata
- Infected Rahi
- The Makuta
- Dark Toa